Saturday, March 14, 2009

Crazy Old Jim Cramer

I work during the day and I don't have cable TV, so I don't see a lot of Jim Cramer's show. To be honest, because I'm a working girl, I had never even heard of him until my company's blog posted a video of him frothing at the mouth. The blog was posted last September right around the financial crisis, but the video was from a year earlier. Now, I love Jon Steward, and I'm sure Cramer had this roast coming to him probably for a lot of reasons, but I wanted to clear the record. First, in case you've been living under a rock and didn't see the Jon Stewart interview, here it is:



Now here's the clip from before:


So did Jim Cramer make a bad and probably unethical call. I'd say so. Is he crazy? Sounds probable to me. Is he a rich dude who wants to go around calling the people who've lost their jobs in this financial crisis lazy bums? Yep. So to Jon Stewart I say, "it may be a comedy show, but show the whole story, please. P.S. I heart you!" But to Jim Cramer, I think the Dropkick Murphy's have said it best:



Same song, but with lyrics, in case you're like me and read better than you can hear lyrics:



That song has been in my head a lot during this economy. Seems to pretty much apply for something that happens every day in my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post. That song will be stuck in my head now, too.